Mwave3D brings Solidoodle 4 to our portfolio of 3D Printers
The Solidoodle 4th Generation 3D Printer is the latest addition to the Solidoodle family. With it comes several improvements in design and the overall look for the Solidoodle. 3D printers in the past have not always been very appealing, but now that the technology is evolving, consumers and enthusiasts are looking to see more attractive designs to compliment their desktops. The Solidoodle 4 definitely fits that bill with it's clean lines and slick appearance. It's new improved housing includes a full enclosure with concealed components. With a completely enclosed case it also eliminates that unappealing smell of melting ABS plastic and creates a safer and more pleasant printing environment.
The Solidoodle 4 also features a new extruder, capable of extruding both ABS as well as PLA. Although ABS is still the recommended filament for this machine. The build platform has an updated thumbwheel calibration to adjust the height, simplifying the process, no longer requiring a wrench to adjust.
Aimed at budget conscious consumers, it is extremely affordable with a price tag of $943.83
including shipping for FREE at mwave3d.com. The Solidoodle 4 offers great value to consumers, an attractive design, and improved functionality. The Solidoodle 4 is the perfect choice for consumers looking to try their hand at 3D Printing, get yours today!
- Creates plastic parts up to 8" x 8" x 8"
- Uses 1.75mm plastic filament (ABS/PLA)
- Heated Build Platform
- Resolution up to .1mm
- 13.5" x 14" x 15" case footprint (L x W x H)
- Internal Steel frame
- Powder coated steel enclosure
- Easy-open lid for quick access
- Internal case fan with air filter to vent build chamber
- Electronics mounted internally and thermally isolated from build chamber
- Thumbwheel calibration of platform height - no wrench required (Z-tab)
- Easy snap-in filament spool holder
- Fully Assembled & Tested
Post a Comment